Bleach RP Forum.

General Game Rules.

Admin
    Admin

General Game Rules.

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am

Remember this is a roleplaying forum, so write formally, trying to use correct grammar.

Do not use emicons such as "Smile" or "Very Happy". Instead try describing your emotions, for eg. "I smiled in excitement"

Do not swear on the forums, insulting and threating should be limited.

You can only be in one place at a time, so if you want to go somewhere else, do explain that you are leaving your current location. for eg "Walks away quietly"

The text that you say, should be BOLD and of a different color, describing the environment should be normal format for eg "I walked up to the young lady, sitting by in an old abandoned house, moving her legs back and forth. Hair hair moves like waves dancing to the rhythm of the wind. I then spoke. Hello there, what makes you sit here, all by your self?"

Before you do any action in a certain area, you have to make a post that you have entered it (Unless you have a sneak skill)

Do not double post, before you decide to repost. Wait for Staff's/Player's response first.

The length of response has no limit, as long as it is at least one proper sentence.

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:37 pm