First Time in School

Gadrin Fabian

Character Status
    Health: 100
    Spiritual Energy: 150
    Spiritual Pressure: 560

First Time in School

Post by Gadrin Fabian on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:11 pm

I open the doors and walk in uneasy, I look around watching the confused faces of unknown to me people. I Scratch my head glaring at all the pupils inspecting me. Then I switch my Glare at a teacher. H.. Hello, my Name is Gadrin. Gadrin Fabian. I said bowing and smiling gently with satisfaction.
    Admin
    Admin

Re: First Time in School

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm

The teacher looked at you excitedly, and then said. Oh, hello there, Gadrin right? Ah yes. Listen up, this is a new pupil we have, Gadrin. Would you fancy sitting over there, beside Yuko? Hello/hi. Said the pupils, as they all watched you, some smiling, some looking suspiciously. Yuko seems to be looking at you, waiting for you to sit beside him.
    Gadrin Fabian

Character Status

Post by Gadrin Fabian on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:20 pm

I look up at the teacher and say. R-right, thank you. I then slowly walk up to the table pointed out by the teacher, looking around me, noticing the reactions of pupils. Then. Suddenly rubber band hit me. I ignored it and walked on, then I sat beside "Yuko". I whispered. Hello there.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Yuko Looked at you, then smiled and shook your hand answering. Hello, nice to meet you The teacher looks up in a sudden shock and then speaks. Oh my, I forgot. Please call me Miss Hasuga. Okay, please open your book at page 172, and read on until page 176. Slight noise and chatter can be heard, but it is slowly fainting away. Some pupils still look at you, but as soon as you make eye contact, they just look down and continue reading.
    Gadrin Fabian

Character Status

Post by Gadrin Fabian on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:12 am

My eyes open in shock as I sense some strong spiritual pressure, I am very troubled as It is my first day in school and I need to go kill that hollow. Pupils are quiet, and nothing goes on in the classroom. Sorry.. I have to go. I said as I ran out of the classroom quickly without looking back. I saw the pupils looking at me in suprise.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 am

The whole classroom looked shocked and a few whispers could be heard. Yuko looked suprised, moving his glance from one person to another. W-wait, where are you going? the teacher asked, but there was no response. Everyone just went quiet, and continued doing their work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:15 am